Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I've got my UNPAD'S CARD!!!!!!!!


Waaaaaaaaaw,gue adalah sangat norak. Cuma dapet satu kartu aja senengnya stengah mampus. Well it's not just a card for me,it's my dream since i was 10 years old. I cant explain how im feeling now. But i just proud of my self!! Like "waw i can get this card!! i can reach what i want" .
Im soooooooooo not pretending that this moment can happened in my life, this life is so perfect!!

Anyway,tri was pass his remed exam too!!!!!!! Thank God u heard my every single words i've said and u make those come true,Im so thank to You, and im sorry im not yet a good Moslem :( But im tryin to be good. THANK YOU GOD :) You gave me an amazing life, You gave me anything i need, You gave me anything i want. Thank you.

Do u want to see my unpad's card?????? ha ha ha i'll upload it to this post :D Im so norak you know. Kayak dapet uang 1 triliyun,hahahaha. Im so satisfied with myself,im workin hard to get that single card ;p

Okayyyy,i need to hug my bed again i guess. Congrats for my Boy for ur graduated. Im happy for ya. I love you xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment