Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello,this is Vannya's speaking and I miss Tri Utama so damn much

So as crazy as the title,I'm crazy now --" I miss myman so much. Though we've meet this afternoon, but i still miss him. Dunno why but my heart is feeling so empty without him on my side:( It's just like 6 hours ago we've met but........................... i still miss him.

So this is me,wearing pink t-shirt and short pants. Seeing to the monitor,writing this unimportant post. Trying to improve her English. Listening to the music. (Okay i bet in 1 hours i'll listen glee's songs all the time)

Tomorrow i'll watch Dashboard's concert at Senayan with Kalil,Diana and Dhiday,It start at 4pm-finish and it means that i cant meet myman tomorrow :"""( hu hu hu I miss him so much. i want to touch his face ,holding his hand, kiss him on his cheek, and hug him very tite :( hiksssss.

Tri Utama how can you made me feeling this way? Im so hate this feeling huoooooo. I miss u so damn much Tama. It feels like something's missing from my heart. And after tht there's a bomb exploded in it so my heart's broken until i cant fix it.

I miss u like a cupid lost his bow. Like a bird lost it wings,like a mother lost her kid,like a child lost his toys, like a remote lost its battery. I love you Triiiii Utamaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment